Honoring your best friend and the tender bond you share, with a very special photo session. There are no regrets when you seize the day together, with heartfelt images and lasting memories of your faithful pet that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Every session comes with Sonya Kolb’s award-winning photography experience.
STUDIO PORTRAIT SITTING FEE | $195
Stunningly creative portraits of your puppy, adult or senior dog that captures their spirit and soulfulness. Professional photography that will bring you endless joy seeing artistic photos displayed in your home and office.
- 2 hour photography session for your dog with plenty of extra time for sniffing and treats
- Pre-session phone consultation to go over ideas and fully customize your experience
- Fun props can be include if you choose, such as crowns, bowties, bandanas, birthday hats, floral corsages, vintage wagons or sentimental toy
- 30-40 images to select your products from at your ordering appointment
- Together we will go thru the best images and you will be able to choose your photo collections and design your wall art.
- Social media ready files are included with artwork or collection purchased.
Studio sessions are a great option as your dog can be off leash during our private studio time. Without having to worry about the weather elements and outside distractions from other dogs, rest assured we capture the best portraits of your dog that you have ever seen.
Please note: A limited number of pet photo shoots are booked each month to ensure your custom experience is amazing from start to finish. First priority in scheduling is given to senior dogs or those diagnosed with an illness. It is my privilege to capture your memories for you.
Sonya has carefully hand selected the best quality products to display your dog’s photos in your home as breathtaking, timeless pieces of artwork. Whether it’s heirloom albums, ready-to-hang artwork, digital and portrait collections, you will treasure them now and decades from now, always remembering your best friend.
How Do I Get Stunning Images of My Dog?
- Contact me via phone or email.
- Reserve your session date.
- We meet. We play. I take lots of pictures of your pet!
- Approximately 1 week later, we review your dog’s best photos together.
- We design and order artwork to showcase your favorite images.
- Your artwork is ready for pickup in 4 weeks. Display in your home or office and ENJOY!