All Good Doggy pet photography sessions are a lot of fun for you and your dog! Your dog will come home tired and happy. You will come home eagerly awaiting the “great reveal” of your dog’s stunning photos from that magical day. Every session comes with Sonya Kolb’s award-winning photography experience.
Choose between two types of sessions:
GOOD DOGGY SIGNATURE SESSION
For a wider selection of images and a greater choice of locations and dates, Signature may be the perfect fit.
- For 1 or more dogs. Family can also jump into a few frames!
- 1 ½ – 2 hour photo session
- Your preferred location and day
- 30- 40 final images to choose your products from at your in-person ordering session at my farmhouse studio
- $250 deposit secures your session; deposit then applied as a $250 artwork credit towards your order
GOOD DOGGY BOUTIQUE SESSION
For one pet and a smaller selection of images, Boutique may suit your needs.
- For 1 Dog
- 45-minute photo session
- Selection of Good Doggy locations. Tue thru Thu
- 10-20 final images to choose your products from at your in-person ordering session at my farmhouse studio
- $100 deposit secures your session; deposit then applied as a $100 artwork credit towards your order
A complimentary design consultation is included during your ordering session where we will design personal wall art, albums and portrait collections for your home. I have unique design software to show you exactly what your dog’s images will look like in your space.
For your convenience, to share your favorites with family and friends, the matching high resolution digital file is included with each artwork purchase.
Before your scheduled date, we will arrange a phone consultation to learn more about you and your dog. I will also send you my product pricing guide so you can start planning how you would like to display your pet’s artwork in your home or office.
Rest assured, your dog does not need to be off leash for the session. The leashes are digitally removed from final photos.
Notice how the leashes have been removed in the final editing process.
Please note: A limited number of sessions are booked each month to ensure your custom experience is amazing from start to finish. First priority in scheduling is given to senior dogs or those in failing health. It is my privilege to capture your memories for you.
Sonya has carefully hand selected the best quality products to display your dog’s photos in your home as breathtaking, timeless pieces of artwork. Whether it’s heirloom quality albums, ready-to-hang artwork, or boxed and matted prints with your dog’s name engraved on the lid, you will treasure them now and decades from now, always remembering your Good Doggy.
How Do I Get Stunning Good Doggy Images of My Dog?
- Contact me via phone or email.
- Reserve your session date.
- We meet. We play. I take lots of pictures of your pet!
- Approximately 2 weeks later, we review your dog’s best photos together.
- We design and order artwork to showcase your favorite images.
- Your artwork is ready for pickup in 3-4 weeks. Display in your home and ENJOY!