Honoring your best friend and the tender bond you share, with a very special photo session. There are no regrets when you seize the day together, with heartfelt images and lasting memories of your faithful pet that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Every session comes with Sonya Kolb’s award-winning photography experience.
STUDIO PET PORTRAIT CREATIVE FEE | $195
Create personal portraits of your puppy or dog that captures their spirit and soulfulness. Professional photography that will bring you endless joy seeing the meaningful photos displayed in your home.
- Pre- Session Planning – Your choice of in person or over the phone
- Unforgettable 2 hour photo studio session for your dog with plenty of extra time for sniffing and treats
- Your dog is the only dog in the studio on your day
- Fun props to include in any session such as crowns, bowties, bandanas, birthday hats, flowers and vintage wagons
- A portfolio of the best images will be created for your selection
- Post session viewing appointment 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot in the studio
- All purchased images are meticulously crafted into works of art with artisan retouching
- Artwork and Digital Files are purchased separately at viewing appointment. Ready to hang Wall Art starts at $275
Studio sessions are a great option as your dog can be off leash during our private studio time. Without having to worry about the wind, gray skies and outside distractions from other dogs, rest assured we capture the best portraits of your dog that you have ever seen.
Please note: A limited number of studio sessions are booked each month to ensure your custom experience is amazing from start to finish. First priority in scheduling is given to senior dogs or those in failing health. It is my privilege to capture your memories for you.
Sonya has carefully hand selected the best quality products to display your dog’s photos in your home as breathtaking, timeless pieces of artwork. Whether it’s heirloom albums, ready-to-hang artwork, or custom portfolio boxes of matted prints, you will treasure them now and decades from now, always remembering your Good Doggy.
How Do I Get Stunning Images of My Dog?
- Contact me via phone or email.
- Reserve your session date.
- We meet. We play. I take lots of pictures of your pet!
- Approximately 1 week later, we review your dog’s best photos together.
- We design and order artwork to showcase your favorite images.
- Your artwork is ready for pickup in 3-4 weeks. Display in your home and ENJOY!