Honoring your best friend and the tender bond you share, with a very special photo session. There are no regrets when you seize the day together, with heartfelt images and lasting memories of your faithful pet that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Every session comes with Sonya Kolb’s award-winning photography experience.
STUDIO PET PORTRAIT SESSION | $150
Create personal portraits of your puppy or dog that captures their spirit and true charm. Professional photography that will bring you joy everyday seeing the meaningful photos displayed in your home.
- Pre- Session Planning – Your choice of in person or over the phone
- Unforgettable photo session for your dog with plenty of extra time for sniffing and treats
- I have made and gathered fun props to include in any session if you need to celebrate an occasion like Birthday, Gotcha Day, Christmas… Floral corsages, vintage bowties, bandanas, birthday hats and vintage wagons
- Your dog is the only dog in the studio on your day
- A portfolio of the best images will be edited and enhanced for your selection
- Post session viewing and ordering appointment
- We’ll create unique artwork that fits your style and decor
Before your scheduled date, we will arrange a phone consultation to learn more about you and your dog. I will also send you my product and information guide so you can start planning how you would like to display your pet’s artwork in your home or office.
Studio sessions are the best option as your dog can be off leash during our private studio time. If any show leads happen to be used they are digitally removed from final photos.
Notice how the leashes have been removed in the final editing process.
Please note: A limited number of studio sessions are booked each month to ensure your custom experience is amazing from start to finish. First priority in scheduling is given to senior dogs or those in failing health. It is my privilege to capture your memories for you.
Sonya has carefully hand selected the best quality products to display your dog’s photos in your home as breathtaking, timeless pieces of artwork. Whether it’s heirloom quality albums, ready-to-hang artwork, or custom portfolio boxes of matted prints with your dog’s name engraved on the lid, you will treasure them now and decades from now, always remembering your Good Doggy.
How Do I Get Stunning Images of My Dog?
- Contact me via phone or email.
- Reserve your session date.
- We meet. We play. I take lots of pictures of your pet!
- Approximately 1 week later, we review your dog’s best photos together.
- We design and order artwork to showcase your favorite images.
- Your artwork is ready for pickup in 3-4 weeks. Display in your home and ENJOY!