Just like the joy that your dog brings to you every day, photography has the power to capture and preserve treasured moments of happiness that can be cherished for a lifetime.
By celebrating the love that dogs bring into our lives through photography, you not only create tangible memories but also honor the special connection you have with your best friend.
WEEKEND PET PHOTOGRAPHY PHOTO SHOOT- SESSION FEE $200
Designed for parents who want a collection of meaningful images and heirloom artwork. Up to 2 hours of photography with plenty of time for sniffing, breaks and treats.
NEW! MINI WEEKDAY PHOTO SHOOT-SESSION FEE $100
For the pet parents who only want a few final images to select from to order your heirloom artwork. 30 minutes of photography with extra time for your dog to get settled
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- A fun and relaxed studio session tailored to your goals and your dog’s personality
- 1 additional dog from the same household is welcome for $75
- Consultation call to learn about your dog, answer all of your questions and start planning for your session
- After your photo session we will set a date for your viewing and ordering appointment. Please note all products are purchased separately. Your session fee does not include any printed or digital files.
- Once your session is booked I will walk you through all you need to know and send you my studio guide on how to prepare for your session with your dog.
Studio sessions are a great option as your dog can be off leash during our private studio time. Without having to worry about the weather elements and outside distractions from other dogs, rest assured we capture the best portraits of your dog that you have ever seen.
Please note: I book a limited number of pet photo shoots per month to ensure your experience is amazing from start to finish, so please reach out as early as possible to reserve your date. First priority in scheduling is given to senior dogs or those diagnosed with an illness. It is my privilege to capture your memories for you.
I have carefully curated the best quality products to display your dog’s photos in your home and office as breathtaking, timeless pieces of artwork. I want you to enjoy your images everyday and share them with family and friends.
How Do I Get Stunning Images of My Dog?
- Contact me via phone or email.
- Reserve your session date.
- We meet. We play. I take lots of pictures of your pet!
- Approximately 2 weeks later, we review your dog’s best photos together.
- Then we design and order artwork to showcase your favorite images.
- Your artwork is ready for pickup in 3-4 weeks. Display in your home or office and ENJOY!